Canada is one of the top 10 countries in the world to start a business from scratch. It offers an immensely skilled labour force and friendly business policies by the government. If you are one of those rare candidates with experience, skill and net worth to invest in Canada, you might be eligible for one of the immigrant investor’s programs. Under the investor immigrant programs, applicants can get fast-tracked investor visas which will help the individuals as well as the development of the country’s economy.
Do you want to move to Canada? If so, you may be interested in the Canada investor visa. This visa allows business owners and entrepreneurs to move to Canada and start a new business. In order to qualify for this visa, you must meet certain requirements. At Ask Era Immigration, we will discuss the eligibility requirements for the Canada investor visa and how to apply for it.
The Canada investor visa program is a special program that allows foreign nationals to invest in Canadian businesses. This program is designed to encourage foreign investment in Canada, and to help Canadian businesses grow and create jobs.
The Canada Investor Visa program is designed to encourage foreign investment in Canadian businesses. Under the program, foreign investors who make a qualifying investment in a Canadian business are eligible to apply for a temporary work permit. The work permit allows the investor to live and work in Canada for up to four years, after which time they may be eligible to apply for permanent residency.
Canada offers Entrepreneur and Investor Visa options for foreign nationals. They are:
It is a general and straightforward Investor Visa option for foreign nationals to immigrate to Canada to start a business at any place in the country. Before setting up the business and coming to Canada, the individual and the proposed business should meet the requirements. Additionally, the business should be able to create jobs for Canadians; it must be innovative and compete globally with international companies. Till the time the application gets approved, the individual is also eligible to apply for a temporary work permit. The application is evaluated on specific requirements like Business requirements, letter of support, language requirements and settlement of money. Each provision is again sub-divided based on necessary measures. For example, in language requirements criteria, an individual must score a minimum of level 5 in Canadian Language Benchmark in speaking, reading, listening and writing in either English or French.
Under this program, individuals can obtain Canadian permanent residence by investing CAD 1.2 million through a risk-free approved financial intermediary or by financing the initial investment. Following are the qualifications needed to apply under QIIP:
The Provincial Nominee Program is a unique initiative where every province and territory of Canada has an option to invite applicants to come and live in their region, provided the individuals possess the right skills and previous work experience.
There are many benefits to obtaining a Canada investor visa, such as:
1. You will be able to live and work in Canada as your own boss.
2. You will have the ability to bring your family with you to live in Canada.
3. You will have access to free health care and education in Canada.
4. You will be able to enjoy the Canadian lifestyle and culture.
5. You will be able to invest in a new business or expand an existing business in Canada.
6. You will have the opportunity to obtain permanent residence in Canada after two years.
7. You will be able to apply for citizenship in Canada after five years.
8. You will be able to travel freely between Canada and the United States with a valid passport.
9. You will be able to live and work in any province or territory in Canada.
10. You will have the opportunity to apply for a Canadian pension after you retire.
Once the application is submitted, it will take approximately six to eight weeks for processing. During this time, the applicant will be required to provide various documents, including financial statements and a business plan.
As an experienced immigration consultant, our team at Investor Visa Canada has a detailed understanding of the Canadian investor visa program.
1. We can provide you with expert guidance and support throughout the application process, ensuring that you have the best chance of success.
2. We can also help you to understand the requirements of the program and how to meet them, as well as providing advice on the best way to invest in Canada.
3. We can also assist you in making the most of your investment, so that you can enjoy all the benefits that come with being a Canadian investor.
Investor Visa Canada is dedicated to helping you make the most of your investment in Canada. Contact us today to find out more about our services and how we can help you.
© AskEraImmigration 2022